Getting to the bottom of Separation Anxiety!
Whether you have a puppy or adult dog, separation anxiety is a common but distressing problem with our be-loveid pets today. Is your dog suffering anxiety? Or do you have a puppy that you would like to prevent any future problems.
This seminar will help you and your companion understand and hopefully be able to easy and prevent future problems!
- What is separation anxiety?
- Understand how it effects your dog.. and you.
- Signs signally your dog is suffering
- Puppies and separation anxiety!
- Stepping stones to recovery
- $10 per second/third person from same family
- no dogs attending
Mandurah South Veterinary Clinic:
Falcon Grove Shopping Centre, Shop 3/609 Old Coast Road, Falcon WA 6210
Next door to the Miami Bake House
SUNDAY 7TH of Jan ’18
Time: 4.30 pm start (doors open at 4.15pm), finish approx 6.30 pm.
Registration options to secure you place.
Credit card payment: CLICK HERE
Bank Transfer: Please EMAIL with the following details and you will receive the BT details and reference number:
- Full Name and Phone Number and dogs details
For more information please contact Debbie 0439-359-601 or EMAIL